Blog Archive

Monday, August 1, 2022

Thoughts on Motivation

 

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better." *

This is the first thing I have written in months... and I'm not sure this counts, but...

Anyway, what is motivation?

I actually have motivation, just no energy. Everyday I wake up and say "Today is the day!"

... But it's not. 



Struggling with motivation? 

Do Not look up quotes about motivation.

To sum up the advice? Keep going.

Duh.

Friends, collaborators, colleagues, partners all help, but...

Been working on my photo collection and have made a few submissions, but that doesn't seem like enough. So I guess it's not.

I have work to do with/for people I love, but...

Tempted to list all the "issues..." 

THE WORLD IS CHAOS!!!!!!

... but those are just my excuses.

It's not all bad. Finished two full-length plays in the last two years. Started several others. Loved my wife and daughters and other family members. Cooked a lot of dinners and washed a lot of dishes and started some gardening.

This feels better.

Thank you.

I love Beckett...

But "F*ck You!" 

Pardon...

*Samuel Beckett


No comments:

Post a Comment